Oh no...snow!

I honestly cannot figure out if people are just freaking out for no reason, or if we are actually likely to get over a foot of snow with an inch of ice.  We don't have a generator, and the thought of no electricity is not at all appealing.  I just hope that we can get to where we need to be safely, and home safely. 

Is it sad that I am concerned that Zumba will be cancelled?  I guess it shows how much I actually enjoy it!  I didn't do the mile I promised myself today, but it is because I was not feeling the best.  I got a ton of rest and finished the night with our small group.  It was a very insightful evening.

I hope all of you who are traveling in the next few days take it slowly.  Please be careful.  I am praying that we all remain safe and warm.

Signing off for now,

~Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny to fat to me...

No room for excuses!