Super Supplement

For those of you reading with PCOS, I encourage you to visit the website chiralbalance.com.  I do not get paid to tell you this.  I don't even get a discount.  The reason I am about to tell you this is because I believe in their products.  When I started my weight loss journey in October, I began taking a supplement called D-chiro-inositol (DCI).  It is a natural supplement which has helped me dramatically.  I, for the first time ever without the help of BC, have had regular cycles since November.  I also believe that my insulin levels have regulated.  I no longer have hypoglacemic episodes if I go without food for longer than two hours at a time.  DCI is known to help with all aspects of PCOS.  I could explain what it is, or how it works, but I know I would mess it up.  That is why I suggest you check out the site for yourself.  I do have to say that it is rather pricey ($60 for a month supply), but worth the price in my opinion.  If you have concerns, I suggest speaking with your doctor.  There is a doctor's pamphlet that can be printed from the website to take with you to your visit.  The most basic thing to know about DCI is that it is a B vitamin.

If you have never had a biometric screening done, I would suggest you speak to your doctor about this.  I suffered from very high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and was also prediabetic.  It helped me to actually see those numbers on paper.  It was at that point I realized that I may never be cured of this disease, but I do have the power to stabalize it.

Signing off for now,

~Jess

Comments

  1. When I changed what I ate and lost a lot of weight 3 or so years ago and had my tests done again they were all normal. I know PCOS can be put in control with a lot of hard work, but the thing is it takes you sticking with it the rest of your life :) I am glad it is working for you. I can't wait to get to that point again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny to fat to me...

No room for excuses!