So much to say, so little time...

After writing my first post, I felt like a weight had been lifted. I used to write all the time, but have not done so for years. The thought of keeping a personal journal never appealed to me. The thought of people reading my personal journal was terrifying. However, I feel like I am on a new path now. I am taking back my life, and if I can help one person along the way, it is all worth while. I only have a few minutes to post this morning, so I will keep it short. I promise to explain how and when I was diagnosed, what supplements I have been taking, my personal experiences, etc. I have been given the gift of gab! I just wanted to leave everyone with one quote this morning to start your day with. I know this one has really helped me.

"YOU ONLY FAIL IF YOU NEVER TRY!"

Signing off for now,

Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny to fat to me...

No room for excuses!