Get up!

I had a bummer day yesterday.  It just seemed like everything I attempted to do went wrong.  I got sick after lunch.  It may have had something to do with eating those chips at the Mexican restaurant.  I couldn't figure out how to apply a blog template that I paid for (incompatible).  I burned Charles' steak.  I also used the teaspoon side of the seasoning instead of the shaker side.  I can't believe he ate it.  I just wanted to cry and really had no idea why.  What can I say, I am hormonal...

Then I got a call from my friend asking if I still planned on going to Zumba.  To be honest, I was hoping that she would forget about it.  She didn't.  I showed up.  I am glad that I did.  It was just the time I needed to dance out some of the aggravations of the day.  I enjoyed myself.

I have had my ups and downs so far on the journey to a healthy lifestyle, but I have a great support system.  If  it wasn't for those around me encouraging me to press on, I probably would've given up after week one!  So, my tidbit of advice for today is "GET UP!"  You will feel better, I promise!

Signing off for now,

~Jess

P.S. I FINALLY HIT 25 LBS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Glad you went to Zumba :) despite your day. I hope your day will be better tomorrow. Blogger templates can be a pain :( I decided I didn't want to mess around with it as far as design so I had Laura Jane Design it :) she was awesome to work with. I know how to do some basic stuff, but not enough to do what she did with mine. I can get the side bars gadgets done, but the pages linked like they are and the header I could not do so I gave in and paid someone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just started following this new blog and the lady also designs blogs. She is giving away a free blog design

    http://www.infertilityoverachievers.com/2011/01/bridge-work-blog-designs-giveaway.html

    Take a look and it's pretty easy to do. I thought of you because of your post today. Maybe you could win a free one :) that would be awesome. To bad I didn't need one, but I already have one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No room for excuses!

Skinny to fat to me...