2 miles it is!

Bummed there was no Zumba tonight, but came home and did 2 miles of my walking video. I had some Imos lunch buffet today, so felt it necessary to still work out this evening. I was very excited this morning to see that I did actually shed a pound. That makes the first pound lost in three weeks! 26 lbs down and counting. I am going to kick this PCOS in the butt!

My initial goal is to lose 38 pounds. That will put me just under what I was when I got married. The next part of my goal is to get into a slinky black dress I have yet to buy. The plan for that dress is to wear it to my 10 year high school reunion. I don't necessarily want to look the way I did in high school. That is unrealistic. I would, however, like to hear someone say, "Wow. You look great!".

Don't let this weather be an excuse to not exercise! Get up and move!

Signing of for now,

~Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No room for excuses!

Skinny to fat to me...