Where do I start?

Life happens.  That is what has been the case for the last 7 years since my last post.  So much has happened, changed, gotten better, gotten worse.  Below are some of my changes:

2012- the day I found out I was pregnant
2013-
Baby #2, Elise Renee arrived.  Never thought this would be possible.  Blessed beyond measure.

November 2013- job promotion to Assistant Manager.  Required travel of 2 hours a day on road.  Better money for family and great opportunity for me.  Started eating out consistently and gained 30 pounds in a few months.  Family life was wonderful.

August 2014- I take on a branch of my own as Manager.  I don't have time to eat healthy, right?  Sad thing is I worked with some very fit women who were always encouraging me.  I couldn't get out of my own way.  Gained another 25 pounds.

October 2016- I came back to my home branch of 13 years as the manager.  Closer to home. Great steps in my career.  Still not losing weight.  Diagnosed with diabetis.

Present day-  work is great.  Family is beautiful.  Life is wonderful.  I'm not healthy.  I am confident in who I am, what I stand for, and even how I look to a degree.  What others think doesn't really bother me.  I am a beautiful woman because of who I am.  I need to be healthy for myself and my family.  It's time to make some changes.  I need to feel better.  I have read some old blogs to motivate me and make me remember why I started this journey to begin with.  I need to be healthy.  That is number 1.  Anything else that comes with it is a plus.  I am going to recommit to a new lifestyle.  I will be posting updates and new things I find out about healthy ways to battle PCOS.  I owe it to myself.  I welcome you on this journey.  I do not like the thought of people reading my journey.  It's private.  It's raw.  It's the only way I know to hold myself accountable.  So, here goes.

Before pic June 2018-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No room for excuses!

Skinny to fat to me...