Shake that thang girl!

If it were possible to shake off all your fat in one night, tonight would've been the night!  Ms. Annie kicked my booty hard core tonight.  It probably didn't help that I had Mexican directly before Zumba!  I have to say that I did allow myself a cheat this evening, but have been very good all week.  I know it is only Monday, but I am talking about 7 days, not the work week.

I got to watch my sissy shake her groove thang too!  It is hard not to giggle at one another.  We feed off of each other.  I am curious to see what I weigh in at tomorrow.  A lot has been going on lately.  While I haven't had anything bad to eat, there has been a lot of eating on the run.  My routine has been off.

Here's to hoping the rest of this week gets back to the normal routine of things. 

~Signing off for now,

Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No room for excuses!

Skinny to fat to me...