I'M BACK!!

I realize how I have been neglecting my blogly duties.  There has been a LOT of personal things that my family has been dealing with the past month.  I wanted to say thank you for all of my friends and families prayers.  I feel that God has once again shown us that HE is in charge, and that we need nothing more than to lean on HIM in times of trouble and turmoil.

That being said, I am happy to say that I did not rely on food as my crutch through the past several weeks.  In the past, I would have plumped up a good 10 pounds just from shoving every comfort food within reach directly into my pie hole.  Amazingly enough, I even lost 2 pounds.  No, mama, I did not starve myself either.  I did fall away from exercise regularity for a while.  I still exercised, but not as often, and didn't go to Zumba at all last week.  I felt it necessary to spend as much time as possible with my guys. 

Speaking of Zumba, I really did not want to go last night!  I was in a mood, and just wanted to be lazy.  I, with some encouragement from my hubby, reluctantly joined the "Crusade against Fat".  Annie kicked my butt again last night.  I was never so happy for a hot shower afterwards.  Not only did I work out, but I was able to work some of my aggressions out as well.  That was the best part.  It was the release I needed to end the day.  Ironically, yesterday was a great day.  I just came home and got crabby.  I can't explain it, it just happened.  Charles told me he would go somewhere if I didn't.  We weren't even arguing.  I guess I was just a total bear to be around.

I hope you all have a very good week ahead of you.  Spring is just around the corner!  Forget about the yucky snow in the forecast today.  Dress for the weather you want; just make sure to wear a coat over the outfit!

Signing off for now,

~Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No room for excuses!

Skinny to fat to me...