MOTIVATION

I know I am not nearly as diligent as I was in the beginning about keeping up with my blog posts.  Perhaps this is because it is summer time, I have been too tired after work, lack of motivation, etc.  All of that is an excuse though.  I have gotten back on the exercise wagon.  I still don't work out as often as I should, but I have been doing water aerobics two times a week for a couple of weeks now.  I go with 3 other girls from work.  There are only 7 of us in the office, and 4 of us go.  It is fun to be able to do something together outside of work.  Although Jen teases the heck out of me, I enjoy the time to do something for myself with my buddies.  I have still managed to lose weight.  I am trying to stick to the gluten free and sugar free diet like I have been since October, but find it to be much more tempting to cheat now that I have shed so much weight.  It is like the little "diet devil" sitting on one shoulder saying, "One little bite won't kill you...neither will ten." 

A lot of my time has been spent on another new found hobby.  I have started couponing.  It is nothing extreme.  I just buy two papers a week and try to shop according to the sales.  It also helps that my co-workers are doing this too.  We all look out for each other.  We have managed to save so much money it isn't even funny.  That is great with Charles' job situation being so hit or miss.  On that front, he did get hired on at a new company.  Hopefully he will still be called back to the other commercial company soon, but we are not complaining.  A union job is a union job, which means we will hopefully be able to get benefits again. 

Life has been treating us good.  I try not to think about my PCOS as much as I did.  I feel healthy, am more active now, so I try to focus on the good that God has brought to my life.  Jacob is so full of energy.  He is still my little snuggle bug.  I do have to admit that I still feel a huge tug at my heart strings when I see a baby.  I hope to one day be able to give Jacob a sibling.  I thought I would never consider fertility again, but have found out that I will no longer have to take the Metformin with the fertility.  This was the main reason I was so sick last time.  The doc said that with my weight and health where it should be, there is no reason for the Met.  So............I am going to try the Clomid again starting in August for three rounds.  Hopefully it doesn't take three.  If I have no luck then, we will just have to see where this journey takes us.

Signing off,

Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Supplement

It fits!