Results are in!

I spoke with my doctor's office.  The news from my recent blood panels was great.  I have lowered my cholesterol about 100 points, my glucose levels were normal, and my triglycerides were also normal.  I lowered my triglycerides by almost 200 points.  The doc was very pleased.  He said I didn't need to have anymore blood work ran for a year.  I do need to raise my good cholesterol, but couldn't have really been happier with the results.  I finally feel like my hard work is paying off.  The outside appearance was an obvious change, but you never really know what is taking place in your body.  To see those numbers on paper really put things into perspective.  I feel like I have no choice but to maintain this lifestyle now.  The proof is definitely in the numbers.  That was a true blessing from God.  I have been praying about this for 5 months along with family and church family.  I feel like God has laid a new path before me.  It is my choice to stay on that path.

There are never successes without trials, though.  Without getting too into detail, this week has been a trying one for more than one reason.  I have struggled in a few areas personally, and there are a few individuals close to me who are in need of prayer for various health reasons.  I worry about those I love.  I forget to lean on God sometimes.  Please pray that I have the will power to hand over my burdens, and lean on Jesus for comfort.

Thank you so much for those of you who have supported me with words of encouragement on this journey.  Words cannot express my gratitude.

~Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny to fat to me...

No room for excuses!