No room for excuses!

So...my back was hurting last week, so I didn't do my miles.  I did the two Zumba sessions, but that is it.  I skipped Monday for Jacob's birthday.  I really did not want to go tonight.  It would have been much easier to sit down and watch the Biggest Loser people sweat instead of sweating myself.  So....I....went to Zumba!  There is no room for excuses at this point in the game.  As soon as I let the old ways creep back in, there is no telling what kind of down-ward spiral will ensue. 

I was happy to find that I have lost a total of 28 pounds now.  I just have one pound to go until I am out of the 180's.  I am almost back to the weight I was when I said my vows!!  Yay for me.  It wouldn't be as much of a journey without the friends who are on this journey with me.  I am literally watching people I have known for years melt away before my very eyes.  There isn't even magic involved.  It's just good old fashioned nasty sweat and pain.  I guess the saying, "No pain, no gain" is true.  However, I could do without the "gain" part at this point in time...

I have less than two weeks before I have to go back to the doc for my blood panels to be redone.  It will have been 4 months by then.  I really hope that my cholesterol and triglycerides have dropped significantly.  At least I know I have given it my all.

To all who are reading:  thanks so much for the support and encouragement.  I couldn't have gotten this far without all the moral support!

Signing off for now,

~Jess

Comments

  1. I really hope I can get to the point of adding physical activity to my daily routine soon. One step at a time in my own struggles with PCOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today and I just wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss journey and accomplishments! I too suffer from PCOS and am trying diet and exercise to combat it along with vitamins. I know that if we both stay on this journey we will reach our weight loss goals. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finding me Teresa! It is nice to be able to share my struggles and triumphs with those going through the same things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skinny to fat to me...