Can I get a 30?

30 lbs down as of Saturday!!!!!!  I couldn't have been more excited!  Every time I feel like goofing off or swaying in the tiniest way, I remember how far I have come.  I also know I don't want to go back to the place I was.  I wasn't myself for over a year.  I had no drive to get out and do things.  Everything seemed like a chore.  I wasn't even the mom or wife I know God intended me to be.  Don't get me wrong.  I was and still am a devoted wife and mother.  However, I am much more active with my family now.  I want Jacob to see me making healthy choices so it is not something he has to learn.  It will just be something that comes natural to him.

Speaking of the little man...we celebrated his 4th Birthday with a party yesterday.  There were 35 people in my house.  It was great to have all of my family and friends in one place.  I think everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves.  I was beat after all was said and done.  All I wanted to do this morning was sleep in.  That is impossible with Jacob for a son.  He is such the morning person.  He was up before 5.  Charles got rained out at work today, so we were able to spend the afternoon together as a family.  We went to see "Gnomeo and Juliet 3-D".  It was cute, but not the best animated film I have seen.  I don't really get the hype about 3-D.  It is not that great.  The price is outrageous.  A trip to the movies cost us $48.  I couldn't imagine taking more than one kid!

Below are some of the photos from yesterday's festivities.  Hope you enjoy viewing...



Signing off for now,

~Jess

Comments

  1. Keep up the great work :) Congrats on the 30 pounds :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No room for excuses!

Skinny to fat to me...