Zumbarrific!!

So I was totally disappointed Monday night.  I was supposed to start my long awaited exercise journey, but the snow put a damper on that.  I said to myself that I would wake up early to do yoga the next two mornings, but everyone knows how hard it is to resist hitting the snooze button.  Needless to say, I didn't do the yoga yesterday or today.  However, I did go to ZUMBA tonight.  It was an hour long and totally kicked my booty!  Seriously, I have not worked out that hard ever!  I learned a lot about myself tonight; for one, I can really move my hips.  I am not sure if they moved the way that they were supposed to, but I can really move them!  I will have to remember to use my inhaler before I begin next time instead of afterwards.  That was the only downside.  Wait...how could working out have a downside? 

On a serious note, I received my vitamins this evening.  I am super excited to start taking them.  I hope it doesn't matter that they sat in the freezing weather until I arrived home at 7:30 p.m.  The progesterone cream is completely frozen, but I assume that will thaw out just fine. 

By the way...did I mention that in an hour of Zumba you burn between 500-1000 calories?  In all reality, it does kick some major behind, but I am not sore as of yet.  It was a lot of fun!

Signing off for now,

~Jess

Comments

  1. So funny you mention Zumba... I order the DVD's to do at home and I just got them on Tuesday :) I can't wait to start them on Monday. I ended up going to urgent care and had a hard time breathing. It's getting better and I bought a humidifier so I hope that helps some more too.

    I can't wait to do the DVDs I did one class before at the gym three years ago and it looked like fun, but I take a minute to catch onto moves and to top it off all the spots out of view were taken and I had to be by the big glass window and doors and of course the guys liked to watch. That had me feeling uncomfortable so needless to say I never went again :(

    I hope I like the DVDs just as much. I of course will be posting about it once I finally do it. I can't wait though. I like the idea of burning up to 1,000 calories in a workout :) bonus on top of whatever else I do. Should amp up the weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Super Supplement

It fits!