The Newest Chapter

Ok...I think I have the diet under control.  However, I have not yet begun exercising!  I decided when I started this transformation that I was going to take it one step at a time.  I feel that this was necessary for me, because if I feel overwhelmed with too many changes, I am more likely to give up before I even begin.  So...tonight I am going to our local gym to try out Zumba!  I know the instructor, and the first class is free.  I also have a customer who told me about a great walking in place video that works your whole body.  I am excited, but also nervous.  I realize how out of shape I really am, and know that I am going to be sore tomorrow.  However, this is a change that I am ready to make.  I am anxious to see what results will come when combining work-outs with diet.  I know how much more energy I have now than I did several months ago, but am looking forward to even more energy!

I hope you all find 2011 to be one of your healthiest years to date!

Signing off for now,

~Jess

P.S.  24 pounds down and counting.  That is an average of 8 lbs per month!!!

Comments

  1. You are doing great. It shows the determination to succeed at this when you realize you need to take it one step at a time. Congrats on the 24lbs lost :)

    I can't wait to get mine started this week (I actually start tonight) - now that my knee is doing a whole lot better. I plan on doing either bi-weekly video check-ins or monthly. I also plan to do a few other things to help keep me accountable :)

    I wish you all the best and it's nice to be able to follow each other. At the end of the year we will have to see where we both are at :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment. I have also enjoyed following your journey. It feels great to know their are so many of us out there struggling with the same things. I was excited about this season of "The Biggest Loser" because there is a woman with PCOS on the show. I found this out by checking out the online bios. I was dissapointed when I watched the show, however, and they made no mention of why she struggled with weight gain. Hopefully they mention the cause so that the rest of the viewing audience gets some sort of answer to "What is PCOS?" Thanks for being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realized I mispelled there. EEK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Super Supplement

It fits!