Anonymous blessings

I got a call from the Zumba instructor today.  She was calling to let me know that I had someone donate some classes for me.  I really tried to figure out who did it.  I called 2 people in particular.  I still am not certain who donated the classes.  I guess it really doesn't matter.  It was a blessing, so I will accept it.  I am very thankful to the person who did this for me.  I feel like I have a great jump start on the fitness path, and now I have no excuse to give up.  I have to stick with it.  I hope I make whoever it was proud.

I had a good day today.  I feel better than I have felt in years.  I realized that I ran through the snow with Jacob, and wasn't out of breath.  It wasn't that far of a run, but I would normally be gasping for air with very little effort. 

I will keep this posting short and sweet.  My thought for today is to pay it forward.  If someone has blessed you in some way, be a blessing to someone else.

Signing off for now,

~Jess

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No room for excuses!

Skinny to fat to me...